About the Journal
Journal of Business and Management (JBM) is an international, double-blind peer-reviewed, open-access journal .
Journal of Business and Management (JBM) is a peer reviewed electronic scientific publication journal which is published every 3 months (June, September, December, and Mart).
JBM aims to provide a valuable outlet for research and scholarship on management orientated themes and topics. It publishes articles of a multi-disciplinary and interdisciplinary nature as well as empirical research from within traditional disciplines and managerial functions. With contributions from around the globe, the journal includes articles across the full range of business and management disciplines.
Specific areas include, but not limit to:
1. Accounting, finance, banking
2. Business analytics, case studies
3. Business ethics, policy, law
4. Corporate governance and social responsibility
5. Electronic business, social commerce, mobile commerce
6. Entrepreneurship, innovation, business venturing
7. Enterprise managemen, human resource management
8. Information management, project management
9. International business, marketing
10. Operations and service management, supply chain management
11. Strategic management, risk management, technology management